1. Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we provide information on the collection of personal data when using our website www.kroeger-greifertechnik.de for applications. Personal data are any data that personally relate to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller according to data protection law is KRÖGER Greifertechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Steinheide 1-9, 47665 Sonsbeck
(3) The contact details of the data protection officer of KRÖGER Greifertechnik GmbH & Co. KG:
BDO Legal Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
2. Purpose of the data collection
(1) KRÖGER Greifertechnik GmbH & Co. KG shall only use the personal data provided by you to process your application (see Article 6 para. 1 lit. a) and lit. b) of the GDPR).
(2) After a successful completion of the application process, that is, when it results in a job at KRÖGER Greifertechnik GmbH & Co. KG, we shall process your data to prepare your employment at KRÖGER Greifertechnik GmbH & Co. KG. This serves, insofar as it is necessary, to establish a contract of employment and to fulfil the resulting contractual or pre-contractual obligations.
3. What personal data are collected?
As part of the application process (especially if you send us your application by email or by post) we collect the personal data that you provide us with.
4. Who processes the data?
(1) The data you provide shall be transmitted directly to our Human Resources Department for further processing and verified there. Afterwards, the HR department shall forward your data for the purpose of carrying out the application process to the bodies within KRÖGER Greifertechnik GmbH & Co. KG, which are involved in the respective selection process. Your data shall also be exclusively processed there accordingly.
(2) If you have applied for a specific position and it should already be occupied, or if we also consider you to be better suited for another position, we shall gladly forward your application within our company, if you give us your consent to do so.
(3) Unsolicited applications are compared with our current job requirements and then forwarded to the responsible contact person within KRÖGER Greifertechnik GmbH & Co. KG.
(4) A transfer of personal data to third parties is only carried out in the context of order processing in accordance with the data protection regulations in places which, for example, operate our servers or provide certain services. These places are located in Germany or in the other member states of the EU and are obligated by contractual obligations and data protection instructions to handle privacy related data in accordance with the legal requirements.
5. Storage duration
(2) If no employment results after completing the application process because KRÖGER Greifertechnik GmbH & Co. KG has not offered you a job, your data shall be stored for a period of ten months. After expiry of this term, all data that KRÖGER Greifertechnik GmbH & Co. KG has received from you during the application process shall be deleted in compliance with data protection regulations.
(3) If, after completing the application process, you are not employed because you have decided not to work at KRÖGER Greifertechnik GmbH & Co. KG, your data shall be deleted in compliance with data protection legislation after the receipt of your written declaration, therefore already before the expiry of the above mentioned period of ten months.
(5) With your consent, we shall store your complete application documents for a period of two years after completing the application process in order to be able to contact you, provided that a position suitable for you at KRÖGER Greifertechnik GmbH & Co. KG becomes available. After the application process has been completed, you can send us an appropriate written consent to the address given under 1.2 or send it by email to email@example.com. You can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future in the aforementioned way.
6. Your rights
(1) You have the right to request information from us free of charge at any time about the personal data stored concerning you, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom these personal data are passed on and the purpose of the storage.
(2) You also have the right to demand rectification, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data at any time. You also have the right to data portability. Furthermore, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority at any time (The State Commissioner for Data Protection North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestrasse 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, Tel .: 0211/38424-0, Fax: 0211/38424-10, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
(3) You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data by us.
(4) If you have given us consent to the use of personal data, you can revoke it at any time without giving reasons.
(5) If you would like to assert the abovementioned rights, please contact email@example.com or write to the address specified in § 1 para. 2 via email.
(6) By using the contact form or sending your own email to our contact address and entering your (contact) data, these data, which include personal data, shall be forwarded to us and stored. These data shall not be passed on by us without your consent. Rather, we shall use these data only to process your request. After using the completed contact form, the feedback or sending the email, you can object to this data usage at any time without stating reasons and revoke your consent to the use of these data.
7. Data security
We protect our data with data security measures that comply with current data protection and state-of-the-art regulations (including firewalls, virus scanners, intrusion detection software).
9. Questions about privacy
If you have any other questions regarding data protection, please contact the contact address listed above at 1.